Search

War Commander Bases | skullcrusher (47)

Updated: Dec 29, 2020


War Commander Bases | skullcrusher (47)


You can grab some War Commander War Efforts that boost base turret damage by 60% and 20% for a total of 80% (provided if I recall correctly they can both be run at the same time) and a variety of different special ops such as Serious Tail, VIP Room and Terrible Two which provide free units that can help you defend your base War Commander at little cost.

349 views

Recent Posts

See All

© 2020 by War Commander Bases

This site was designed with the
.com
website builder. Create your website today.
Start Now